Lost Picture from a Charlie Brown Ebay Listing

Mickey Mouse and Goofy, Charlie Brown and Snoopy, Little Boppers, Lazer Tag, and so much more from the company that brought Teddy to the masses!
illiopoctopede

Lost Picture from a Charlie Brown Ebay Listing

Post by illiopoctopede » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:40 am

When animationfascination.com went offline we had lost some amazing pictures from Worlds of Wonder's history, and while some were recovered there were some big things that we no longer had access to. Including pictures of the only Charlie brown prototype to ever be sold on Ebay. (As far as we know) But thanks to @kudosdargio and Dr. Eeyore, the pictures have resurfaced! Attached are a front and back view of the doll and a comparison between the only copy of the image we had.
Attachments
unknown (1).png
unknown (1).png (107.06 KiB) Viewed 4457 times
image0 (2).jpg
image0 (2).jpg (69.94 KiB) Viewed 4457 times
image0 (6).jpg
image0 (6).jpg (67.08 KiB) Viewed 4457 times
Anything can fly, but nothing good will happen if you don't really try!

sunab

Re: Lost Picture from a Charlie Brown Ebay Listing

Post by sunab » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:32 pm

Lemme tell ya, the moment I opened up my phone and saw this photo on the Worlds of Wonder Discord server, I got a huge grin on my face. This is such an amazing find and I can't wait for more to resurface.
"Don't worry Snoopy, I'll be with you soon enough. Then we'll be together, forever and always." Said the round headed kid.

I never did see him again after he said that. I'm hoping that all changes sometime soon.

IlliopMom

Re: Lost Picture from a Charlie Brown Ebay Listing

Post by IlliopMom » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:06 pm

A great find as ever <3
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!