Teddy Ruxpin Film in the Works (Discussion)

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
IlliopMom

Teddy Ruxpin Film in the Works (Discussion)

Post by IlliopMom » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:23 pm

You've probably already heard the news from Vilicles' post on the main website, but I wanted to get the ball rolling on discussing the film! (https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv ... 235010310/ the link for those who haven't seen it)

What are your thoughts? Do you think this movie will be live-action/animated as they suggested? What would you like to see/not see? :D
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!

Bognostrocleetus

Re: Teddy Ruxpin Film in the Works (Discussion)

Post by Bognostrocleetus » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:08 pm

Hey! Excited here, within reason. I'll keep expectations low until we actually see something. After the Henson disappointment, I'm not getting hopes up too high.

I guess my opinion changes on this subject now and then. Sometimes I wish they'd leave it alone. It might be interesting to see a darker twist on the whole story. A total revision/reboot and a modernized story frightens me, and it makes me worry about 3D animation and I'm not ready for remade modern versions of Teddy songs. Hopefully Gimmick won't have any rap solos.
Rule 84, Subparagraph 15-A

IlliopMom

Re: Teddy Ruxpin Film in the Works (Discussion)

Post by IlliopMom » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Bognostrocleetus wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:08 pm Hopefully Gimmick won't have any rap solos.
I sure hope not, haha :o
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!