TEDDY RUXPIN ON PRIME VIDEO!

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
vilicles
Site Admin

TEDDY RUXPIN ON PRIME VIDEO!

Post by vilicles » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:25 pm

Hi everyone!

Just dropping in to announce that the COMPLETE, REMASTERED original 65 episodes of "The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin" is now available to stream on Amazon Prime Video! These are completely remastered from the original tapes and look and sound better than ever! They are free to stream for anyone with a Prime membership, or can be purchased for $0.99 / per episode or the entire series can be bought for $53.99!

Check it out! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YNYY5KS/re ... 157&sr=1-2

Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

CassiaIlliper

Re: TEDDY RUXPIN ON PRIME VIDEO!

Post by CassiaIlliper » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:43 am

OH cool! Is this a Jim Henson sponsored thing or is that just something added? Maybe it's to wet people's appetites for when the Henson production drops. ? I know Netflix did the same thing with Dark Crystal before the series was released.
Freelance artist and author. Some may also call me a professor. ;)
Full time wife, parent, historical nut, child of the 80's (the nice part), and Paladin.
"At your Service."

Billy Tooma

Post by Billy Tooma » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:40 am

Yes, the Jim Henson Company are the ones distributing the original series via Amazon Prime Video in order to get us ready for their own TR series.
SPIRIT, TREASURE, LEDGE

CassiaIlliper

Post by CassiaIlliper » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:22 pm

Niiice they have done a great job remastering the audio and the video. I’m so glad Jim Henson Co got this franchise now. So I’ve been watching it on Prime and it’s really good.
Freelance artist and author. Some may also call me a professor. ;)
Full time wife, parent, historical nut, child of the 80's (the nice part), and Paladin.
"At your Service."