Introductions!

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
GrubbyRuxpin677

Re: Introductions!

Post by GrubbyRuxpin677 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:27 pm

Hi im JJ I have been collecting for 7 years now! I have 2 Teddys a grubby a mickey and goofy and snoopy! All of them work! there mouth and eyes move on all of them!
Hohoho!

Starlight_Ruxpin

Post by Starlight_Ruxpin » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:06 pm

Suh, I’m starlight. I’m a fan of teddy (duh) Svtfoe, cec, Rae, and pretty much all things animatronic. I’ve been collecting since about 2013 and I also own the Rainbow Falls store display!

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:59 pm

Wheels2410 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:35 pm Hey guys! I'm Josh. I'm from Canada and I got my first Teddy Ruxpin in February of 1990, the day my parents brought my sister home from the hospital after she was born. I had "Guests of the Grunges" on VHS before that though. I watched that tape constantly. I'm also a blogger and write reviews of movies, books, comics, and TV shows.
Really glad you're here! Makes me so happy that longtime friends and fans like you have continued to show your love of Teddy through the years!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:00 pm

IlliopMom wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:06 pm Hi all, I'm Mouse. I got into Teddy Ruxpin back in 2016 when my boyfriend IlliopOctopede was kind enough to introduce me to Teddy's world. I'm happy to be here and to help the fandom grow with everyone :D
So incredibly happy to have you here!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Hello all!

My name is Vincent, but I usually go by "Vilicles" here and in pretty much all social media.

I got my first Teddy on Christmas Day in 1986, and he's been my friend for life! I was so relieved when the internet became a thing I was able to connect with other people that loved Teddy as much as I did!

I haven't been as active in the community in recent years, but working with Billy Tooma on his documentary of Ken Forsse re-ignited my love of Teddy and passion to be a member of the community again, so I founded Grundo Gazette.

It's been amazing to see the fans come here to hang out as a community! I haven't seen anything like this in years, and I'm so glad we have a place to do it again!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

CassiaIlliper

Post by CassiaIlliper » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:05 pm

Hello!

So... I'm Cassia... I've been around the community since 2008ish? Um, I like to draw, I like to write, and I've been a fan of Mr. Forsse's work since 1986. I love his innovative approach to toys and education, and working with some of the creatives from the Disney team of Imagineers shows in how he put together the over all story arc and concept of Teddy Ruxpin. It was a toy that was beyond just a story teller, it encouraged imagination and creativity (at least it did so in me) and that is something awesome.
Freelance artist and author. Some may also call me a professor. ;)
Full time wife, parent, historical nut, child of the 80's (the nice part), and Paladin.
"At your Service."

FunkyFurby

Post by FunkyFurby » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:58 pm

Hello everyone!!
Call me Fondue and or Lulu!!
I’m currently in my teen years, but I’ve loved teddy ruxpin and all things animatronic since I was a kid!! I also like toys like furbies, and other old kids shows, video games, anime,etc. I’m also learning how to repair my own collectibles. I’m so excited to be friends with everyone here!! <3
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

illiopoctopede

Post by illiopoctopede » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:07 pm

Hiya folks! I've been a Teddy fan for about ten years. Growing up I was OBSESSED with animatronics, it was this hobby that led me to Blueoctopede's channel. I was so fascinated with all of the talking toys, and then I soon became a huge collector/fan. As time would go on I would grow a deeper attachment to Teddy and his world, so much so that I started a YouTube channel in 2013 to upload content from the tapes. I went on to meet some lovely folks in the fandom, and it's been a lot of fun! Can't wait to hear from all of you and talk about these characters! :D
Anything can fly, but nothing good will happen if you don't really try!

ArkaneTheIlliper

Post by ArkaneTheIlliper » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:18 pm

alright! so hi!
my name is Aaron/Arkane (i prefer Aaron, because thats my actual name. but it is kinda weird since there is another Aaron here, lol)

ive been into teddy ruxpin since i was reaaaaaly little, currently in my teen years now but i still have the disc that was part of my childhood.
i love collecting anything teddy ruxpin related, or animatronics in general, it brings me comfort when im at my low points.

i also like to do other things! im really into art and im trying to get back into animating again. ive also wanted to make plushies for a while now, along with trying to get into puppeteering.

id love to talk more here soon <3
haha "prince Aaron"

enzo

Post by enzo » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:39 pm

hello i am Enzo i am cool : D
hi