Regarding Fan Fiction

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
vilicles
Site Admin

Regarding Fan Fiction

Post by vilicles » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:18 pm

Regarding Fan Fiction

There’s been some controversy surrounding fan fiction on the forums, and I want to make Grundo Gazette’s stance clear.

While we support fan expression and freedom in as many ways as possible, we’ve received feedback from our fans and consulted amongst the moderators and administrators.

The decision has been made not to allow the posting of adult-themed content on Grundo Gazette or its forums.

This is due to a few factors.

First and foremost is the fact that this platform does not allow us to restrict access to specific forums based on age. This means there is no inherent way for us to ensure that users who do not wish to see—or are not legally allowed to see—adult content, do not see it. This was, ultimately the deciding factor in deciding not to support adult content on these forums.

Secondly, we feel there are other platforms online where this content is available and supported.

I want to thank the community and the administrators for their feedback, and I hope this is a decision that will continue to foster an open and constructive environment for the community.

Going forward, we ask that all fan art and fan fiction be limited to G - PG-13 content.

Thank you all for your feedback!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."