Prototype Mother Goose Image Found!

Teddy Ruxpin's feathery counterparts!
illiopoctopede

Prototype Mother Goose Image Found!

Post by illiopoctopede » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:03 pm

I was scanning Google looking for information about Bullwinkle's Family Fun Center, and I stumbled on an old website for a company that did a lot of animatronic/design stuff. Turns out, they've worked with Alchemy II in the past, and this was listed in their portfolio.

It's a prototype Mother Goose! I had no clue that this was ever a thing, but here she is. She's incredibly cute!

Here's the link if you want to check it out for yourself. (Make sure you're using a desktop!) http://www.dreamation.com/Animatronics.htm
Attachments
unknown.png
unknown.png (89.36 KiB) Viewed 5231 times
Anything can fly, but nothing good will happen if you don't really try!

IlliopMom

Re: Prototype Mother Goose Image Found!

Post by IlliopMom » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:05 pm

She looks like a kindly librarian. :D
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!

sunab

Post by sunab » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:21 pm

What an incredible find! It's sad that a Backpack Toys Mother Goose never came into fruition, though. :(
"Don't worry Snoopy, I'll be with you soon enough. Then we'll be together, forever and always." Said the round headed kid.

I never did see him again after he said that. I'm hoping that all changes sometime soon.

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:12 pm

The glasses definitely give her an older look than the WoW original, but this is really cool! It's amazing that as different as she looks, she's definitely still "our" Mother Goose! Great find! Thanks so much for sharing!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."