Custom Mother Goose Outfits

Teddy Ruxpin's feathery counterparts!
BlueOctopede

Custom Mother Goose Outfits

Post by BlueOctopede » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:44 pm

Hey! I'd remembered that a long time ago there was a guy who made a bunch of really cute custom outfits for WoW's Mother Goose. There was an image on his website of a Christmas set, a red and green bonnet and matching bow with white trim iirc. I'm hoping I can make my own replica of the one he made, but I can't remember exactly what it looked like. This was a LONG time ago, so I'm sure his website isn't available any more, but I'm hoping I can find it and get the image off the wayback machine. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and remember the name of the guy or the website?
🌕🌟🐻 And if your dream's a good one, some day it might come true! 🐻🌕🌟

IlliopMom

Re: Custom Mother Goose Outfits

Post by IlliopMom » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:01 pm

Whit Greene is who you're thinking of! Here's the link to his website: https://whitgreene.tripod.com/christmas-projects-2.html
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!

Bognostrocleetus

Post by Bognostrocleetus » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:51 am

Wow that's a cool and festive custom design. I also noticed there is a "Standing Teddy Ruxpin" advertised but there are no photos! Anyone know what that's about?
Rule 84, Subparagraph 15-A

IlliopMom

Post by IlliopMom » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:16 pm

Bognostrocleetus wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:51 am Wow that's a cool and festive custom design. I also noticed there is a "Standing Teddy Ruxpin" advertised but there are no photos! Anyone know what that's about?

Here's a video of said standing Teddy.
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”

Bognostrocleetus

Post by Bognostrocleetus » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:19 pm

Wow, I subscribe to that channel and have watched all those videos. Hah! I guess I just forgot about the standing Teddy design, but I'm adding that to my to-do list. I loved the Mother Goose video singing Santa Baby. :)
Rule 84, Subparagraph 15-A

BlueOctopede

Post by BlueOctopede » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:44 pm

IlliopMom wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:01 pm Whit Greene is who you're thinking of! Here's the link to his website: https://whitgreene.tripod.com/christmas-projects-2.html
Yes! That's him! Thank you so much :D
🌕🌟🐻 And if your dream's a good one, some day it might come true! 🐻🌕🌟

IlliopMom

Post by IlliopMom » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:36 am

Bognostrocleetus wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:19 pm Wow, I subscribe to that channel and have watched all those videos. Hah! I guess I just forgot about the standing Teddy design, but I'm adding that to my to-do list. I loved the Mother Goose video singing Santa Baby. :)
I enjoy that video too; Eartha Kitt's voice is great.
BlueOctopede wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:44 pm
IlliopMom wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:01 pm Whit Greene is who you're thinking of! Here's the link to his website: https://whitgreene.tripod.com/christmas-projects-2.html
Yes! That's him! Thank you so much :D
No problem, glad to help! :D