Come Dream with Me Tonight Hype Thread

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
IlliopMom

Come Dream with Me Tonight Hype Thread

Post by IlliopMom » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:11 pm

I'm sure we've seen it by this point, but I figured I'd link it below:

Put simply, how did you like it? What are your thought so far? :D
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!

vilicles
Site Admin

Re: Come Dream with Me Tonight Hype Thread

Post by vilicles » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:04 pm

I hope everybody enjoyed Part 1! Can't wait as new parts debut every week!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

Bognostrocleetus

Post by Bognostrocleetus » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:50 pm

It's great to have a nice deep dive like this, glad it's very detailed and not a fluff piece. I loved it so far, and can't wait for the next. I really enjoyed seeing Jan speak, all the childhood photos, and seeing him working on "it's a small world" blew my mind! Major respect!
Rule 84, Subparagraph 15-A

IlliopMom

Post by IlliopMom » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:43 am

I’ve been busy this week so I meant to post sooner — part 2 was excellent! Did you have a favorite part?
Bognostrocleetus wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:50 pm It's great to have a nice deep dive like this, glad it's very detailed and not a fluff piece. I loved it so far, and can't wait for the next. I really enjoyed seeing Jan speak, all the childhood photos, and seeing him working on "it's a small world" blew my mind! Major respect!
Major agree on the deep dive. It’s nice to see it all come together.
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:47 pm

Here's Part II for anyone that hasn't seen it, yet!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:48 pm

And Part III debuts today!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

Bognostrocleetus

Post by Bognostrocleetus » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:54 pm

Loving it! So glad to have so much new information. Part 2 highlight: Green Grubby and all those beautiful legs. Part 3 highlight: Those amazing prototype puppets! I really really really love the Bounder puppet and all those teeth. Really enjoying the doc so far, have recommended it to all my friends.

IlliopMom

Post by IlliopMom » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:10 am

Bognostrocleetus wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:54 pm Loving it! So glad to have so much new information. Part 2 highlight: Green Grubby and all those beautiful legs. Part 3 highlight: Those amazing prototype puppets! I really really really love the Bounder puppet and all those teeth. Really enjoying the doc so far, have recommended it to all my friends.
Seeing the puppets all together was really amazing for sure. Excited for part IV tomorrow! :D

Bognostrocleetus

Post by Bognostrocleetus » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:52 pm

Part 4, things are really getting exciting! I really loved seeing a build up to the release of Teddy, so very interesting. I love seeing anything Alchemy II related! Highlight is the prototype and pitch reel, with the original song sung by Larry Larson. My cup overflows, thank you! :heart: :bear:

IlliopMom

Post by IlliopMom » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:08 pm

Bognostrocleetus wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:52 pm Part 4, things are really getting exciting! I really loved seeing a build up to the release of Teddy, so very interesting. I love seeing anything Alchemy II related! Highlight is the prototype and pitch reel, with the original song sung by Larry Larson. My cup overflows, thank you! :heart: :bear:
Agree. It was so neat to see the prototype in action :D