Come Dream with Me Tonight Hype Thread

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
Bognostrocleetus

Re: Come Dream with Me Tonight Hype Thread

Post by Bognostrocleetus » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:11 pm

IlliopMom wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:05 am I loved seeing Amber and friends
Indeed! The Forest Friends bit was really informative, I've only seen the ad from that catalog before. I really wish they had published that story and released the new toys!

When this project was announced, Vincent said there would be additional BONUS CONTENT? I'm on the edge of my seat! :bear: :heart:
Rule 84, Subparagraph 15-A

IlliopMom

Post by IlliopMom » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:43 pm

Bognostrocleetus wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:11 pm
When this project was announced, Vincent said there would be additional BONUS CONTENT? I'm on the edge of my seat! :bear: :heart:
Same here!
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:38 am

Bognostrocleetus wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:11 pm

I don’t get to post as much content as I would like because I have a full-time job and life has been crazy. But I can tell you that we are still putting things together to present to you guys that weren’t able to make it into the docuseries! I’m so glad everyone enjoyed it so much! Billy spent literal years putting it all together and it was an absolute privilege to be a part of it!

More content is coming! Make sure to follow GG on Instagram as that’s usually the first place it all gets posted!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

CassiaIlliper

Post by CassiaIlliper » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:37 pm

I just watched Parts 1, 2, and 3 on YouTube. Fantastic work, guys. The level of research, editing, and tying everything together was super insightful. I learned so much about Mr. Forsee that I never knew, but I'm glad to know now. I found the biography inspiring. Also, I loved watching the evolution of "Fearful," aka Arin, from a fungus-type character to an illiper. His design hasn't changed too much, either. The same for Gimmick and Grubby. The one character that seemed to evolve the most, though, was Teddy.

I'm glad he changed the name as well from simian greep to Teddy Ruxpin.. I also see an homage to his father in Burl Ruxpin.

I'm looking forward to watching the conclusion as it ended rather abruptly in Part 3 where the beginning of the direct to tv show was being formulated.
Freelance artist and author. Some may also call me a professor. ;)
Full time wife, parent, historical nut, child of the 80's (the nice part), and Paladin.
"At your Service."

IlliopMom

Post by IlliopMom » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:12 pm

CassiaIlliper wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:37 pm I just watched Parts 1, 2, and 3 on YouTube. Fantastic work, guys. The level of research, editing, and tying everything together was super insightful. I learned so much about Mr. Forsee that I never knew, but I'm glad to know now. I found the biography inspiring. Also, I loved watching the evolution of "Fearful," aka Arin, from a fungus-type character to an illiper. His design hasn't changed too much, either. The same for Gimmick and Grubby. The one character that seemed to evolve the most, though, was Teddy.

I'm glad he changed the name as well from simian greep to Teddy Ruxpin.. I also see an homage to his father in Burl Ruxpin.

I'm looking forward to watching the conclusion as it ended rather abruptly in Part 3 where the beginning of the direct to tv show was being formulated.
Same! One of my favorite parts was seeing how everything evolved over time :D
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:14 pm

The prototype and pitch reel were so special to find! It was so difficult keeping these things secret, but I'm so glad everyone can see it all now!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."