Tabby's TR Sketchbook

Fan art suitable for viewing by fans up to Age 13.
vilicles
Site Admin

Re: Tabby's TR Sketchbook

Post by vilicles » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:04 pm

Tabby Ruxpin wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:51 pm Hey everyone! I'm back to share some recent sketches. I really want to capture the vibe of the cartoon. There's a couple of original characters here too, but I'm particularly happy with how my Tweeg and LB studies turned out. I know they're not refined images, but I hope they're still enjoyable to look at. Thank you all so much for your support. <3
Can you re-upload those images? We can't see them if they're linking to Discord!

Looking forward to them!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

Tabby Ruxpin

Post by Tabby Ruxpin » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:07 pm

Oh, my bad. Let's try that again...?

sir, that's my emotional support illiop.

IlliopMom

Post by IlliopMom » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:47 pm

Aw, omg :D those are excellent sketches.
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!

Billy Tooma

Post by Billy Tooma » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:11 pm

Loving these!
SPIRIT, TREASURE, LEDGE

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:40 pm

These are fantastic! Wow!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

CassiaIlliper

Post by CassiaIlliper » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:42 pm

WOOO TABBYYYYYY!

Love them so much!!!
Freelance artist and author. Some may also call me a professor. ;)
Full time wife, parent, historical nut, child of the 80's (the nice part), and Paladin.
"At your Service."

Nova Visitor

Post by Nova Visitor » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:01 am

OH I forgot I'm using a different username now. I don't really wanna go by Tabby Ruxpin anymore. :lol: I might start a new art thread...

Hello!! It's been forever. Thanks for the compliments, everyone!
I have something to share. I think I've improved a lot since I started this thread.

The idea behind this was Teddy talking to Grubby, Gimmick, and Fuzz about meditation, because Phil Baron's been doing meditation stuff with people over Zoom since the pandemic started (myself included). I'm sure he was doing meditation things with his synagogue before then, but I don't know how long. Anyway, I emailed him this pic the other day, and he wants a print of it for his wall! I'm really excited to get one to him. I'm still kind of freaking out. He's such a sweet person.

I painted over a screenshot from the cartoon for the fireplace. (Teddy and Burl were standing in front of it, so I did have to make up some of it.) But the door and the shelf I had to reference other shots so I could expand the width of the image. It's not perfect but overall I'm still happy with how it came out.

I also made darker, rainy version, and one with text.

He didn't specify which version he wanted though, so I'm assuming he wants the "normal" one.

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:55 pm

This is great! Well done!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC