The Toys That Built America Thread

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
IlliopMom

The Toys That Built America Thread

Post by IlliopMom » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:01 am

In case you missed the posting on the main website page, Ken Forsse & Teddy Ruxpin will be featured in this week's The Toys That Built America episode! I'm certainly glad to have fandom folks in the episode ;) what are some things we're looking forward to seeing?
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!

vilicles
Site Admin

Re: The Toys That Built America Thread

Post by vilicles » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:04 pm

I hope everybody enjoyed this episode! Sorry we didn't tell anybody about our involvement ahead of time, but we wanted to keep it a surprise! I thought they did a great job of taking the highlights of Ken's career and Teddy's creation and distilling it down to a short, dramatic reenactment! It was an absolute pleasure to work with the team at History Channel on this, and I'm so glad more people get to learn about Ken's life and career!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

IlliopMom

Re: The Toys That Built America Thread

Post by IlliopMom » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:29 pm

vilicles wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:04 pm I hope everybody enjoyed this episode! Sorry we didn't tell anybody about our involvement ahead of time, but we wanted to keep it a surprise! I thought they did a great job of taking the highlights of Ken's career and Teddy's creation and distilling it down to a short, dramatic reenactment! It was an absolute pleasure to work with the team at History Channel on this, and I'm so glad more people get to learn about Ken's life and career!
Glad to know you had fun working with everyone! :D
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!