Is introduction

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
AutisticIlliop

Is introduction

Post by AutisticIlliop » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:27 am

Hello, I'd like to reintroduce myself. I am the autistic. ILL IOP my apologies for the weird pronunciation and any odd postings. I'm currently on a mobile device and using speech to text. Is my username implies? I happen to be on the autism spectrum. But I'm also disappointed on my left side. That's why I use speech to text when using mobile devices. It's a lot easier for me. So so with that being said, I'd like to reintroduce myself. I joined a while ago. But I don't know if I properly introduced myself the first time I came here. I love Teddy rocks. Quinn, especially the original technique. Supposedly I used to have one as a kid but I don't remember that. I came back because recently YouTube suggested me. The documentary come dream with me tonight. That the grundo Gazette., put together. And I very much enjoyed it Is after watching the special or documentary? That is, I figured out that I loved it and was reminded of this place. I would love to extend my gratitude to every one of you who put this together. I didn't know that much about Kim before the documentary and after I learned so much. It was a good day, listening to all of this information over the past few days and it was a good way to pass the time while I was at work. Or allowed to listen to things Wow, working and this not only made the time go by a lot faster, but it made things very enjoyable and being that Teddy ruckspin is one of my special interests. I learned even more about the subject. I wanted to thank you all very much. Also I would like to extend a question to you many fans. Are on the autism spectrum?How many of us have Teddy ruckspin as a special interest?I'm just curious because I don't want to know.