What I wish would come out of the TR IP

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
Wooly who's-it

What I wish would come out of the TR IP

Post by Wooly who's-it » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:27 pm

I wish a full on Teddy Ruxpin Soundtrack would come out. Put it on Spotify, and all of the other platforms, and then a CD Set with a booklet

Speaking of booklets....A Teddy Ruxpin Coffee Table Art book! Perfect way to show off the wonderful art

That is all.

IlliopMom

Re: What I wish would come out of the TR IP

Post by IlliopMom » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:15 pm

I think those are great ideas!

I think it'd be neat to have a possible vinyl release of some of the songs (and if not full vinyl, even a 45rpm with two short songs) to go along with a CD set. An art book would be amazing; I would love to see more media focusing on the art and storyline.
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!

vilicles
Site Admin

Re: What I wish would come out of the TR IP

Post by vilicles » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:11 pm

I think a collection of all the songs from the Adventure Series would be great. Some of the soundtrack music from the animated series is genuinely great and would be so nice to have!

I've seen some of the original book art pieces and they're beautiful. For now, I'm so glad we got the resources we did for the "Come Dream With Me Tonight" docuseries. Seeing some of the behind-the-scenes photos and videos was truly magical. Linda Pierson was invaluable in this regard.

Perhaps one day we'll see more of that, but for now "I am wishing..."
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."