Send mail.

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
AutisticIlliop

Send mail.

Post by AutisticIlliop » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:59 am

I'm posting this because I have a question. It's Teddy rocks been related, but because it's not specifically about the Bear himself I'm going to. Yeah, ask it here. Does anyone know of a way to Send. Phil baron a fan letter? I'm asking because I would love to be able to send him one.And thank him for Teddy.I wouldn't want to Ken. But unfortunately he passed away and I didn't learn that until after finishing the come dream with me tonight. Documentary, with that being the case, I'd will Ryan no longer being alive to think. For grubby, can I get some information as to how to go about doing this if it's not possible? Is there anyone that takes fan letters that worked on the original set? The original books the show. Anything so I can tell them thank you.I'm not sure if they're very receptive to fans.But if they are, I'd appreciate knowing where to thank them.I know this sounds kind of stupid but I want to think so.Because teddy is one of my special Interests in addition to Harry Potter, chuck e cheese and Disney and blue as of this posting. So if I could get some help. I would very much appreciate it. If this is a question I'm not supposed to ask. Feel free to lock this post.Feel free to delete if need be but I don't know where to go.I've looked on Google but Google isn't any help.If I could get some help.I would appreciate that even if I don't get a response.Just being able to say thank you would make me feel very good.Indeed.Thank you and have a wonderful day