Characters of Grundo and their Alignments?

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
vilicles
Site Admin

Re: Characters of Grundo and their Alignments?

Post by vilicles » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:06 pm

That would actually be a cool story: a colony of Fobs who have never had color and don't really understand why all the colorful Fobs are so different and individually unique!
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

IlliopMom

Post by IlliopMom » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:42 pm

vilicles wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:06 pm That would actually be a cool story: a colony of Fobs who have never had color and don't really understand why all the colorful Fobs are so different and individually unique!
I really dig that idea too. I've got an original character Fob from the Hard to Find City who has just always been gray, so it's fair to say the whole color concept being optional is an interesting thought.

Speaking of species sticking to their respective areas, any thoughts on why there's Beach and Jungle Grunges? Did they start out in the Jungle (that's my bet) and then move out regionally? Why? Maybe it was just a societal thing; they're a lot more free-spirited on the beach for sure, lol :lol:
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!

vilicles
Site Admin

Post by vilicles » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:48 pm

I always assumed the Grunges were jungle dwellers until they decided to explore the rest of Grundo. They found the beach, and some decided to live there.

I love that the surf Grunges have completely different personalities than their jungle brethren.
Vincent Conroy
Webmaster
Grundo Gazette, LLC

"The important thing would be the people we would meet and the things we would discover along the way."

IlliopMom

Post by IlliopMom » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:26 am

vilicles wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:48 pm I always assumed the Grunges were jungle dwellers until they decided to explore the rest of Grundo. They found the beach, and some decided to live there.

I love that the surf Grunges have completely different personalities than their jungle brethren.
Same, Makes me wonder how the Jungle Grunges would fare living more westernly where a lot of the Illipers live (i.e. farmland. We know they're pretty good agriculturally). They're not so different, species-wise (I feel like when the Illipers were evolving from Illiops, Grunges were an offshoot of the Illiper line due to the snout) except the Grundonian antennae, lol :lol:
“It’s true, Illiops aren’t very adventurous. At least they haven’t been for many generations.”
Check out the Teddy Ruxpin Wiki!