Japanese TR Test Tape!

Get to know fans like you and make new friends!
Cleric

Japanese TR Test Tape!

Post by Cleric » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:15 am

Greetings and salutations, friends! I haven't been on the forums for a while, but I'm back, with some interesting news to report on! :!: :!: :!:

I just won an auction for a Japanese Teddy Ruxpin, complete with his box and instruction manual, in almost perfect condition! Apparently, Teddy doesn't work - the seller mentioned "[He] is not used, but will not sound even if a cassette is inserted". I assume it'll be an easy enough fix, but if it's not, he is still very fluffy and an attractive little lad all-around!

But that doesn't matter right now. As you may have noticed in the subject of this topic, the lot comes with the test tape! I haven't seen any documentation or videos of this tape, nor have I seen it in any recent listings. So I'm more than ecstatic about the fact that I might be the first one to listen to this tape in ages!

I'd like to know, though. Would you all be interested in a video upload of this tape? I would rip it, but I don't have the equipment to do so. Aah, I'm just so excited!
<3
It's the Octopede Shuffle, a simple little step!

CassiaIlliper

Re: Japanese TR Test Tape!

Post by CassiaIlliper » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:20 pm

Hey there!

Congrats on getting the Japanese Teddy! :)
Freelance artist and author. Some may also call me a professor. ;)
Full time wife, parent, historical nut, child of the 80's (the nice part), and Paladin.
"At your Service."

themissingprincess

Re: Japanese TR Test Tape!

Post by themissingprincess » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:37 pm

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE FOOTAGE *SQUEEEEEEE* ME ME MEEEEEE :D
You've got to take good care of you. themissingprincess.com